From July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011 your contributinos to White Cane provided the following programs and services.
- 1,189 canes were given to the visually impaired.
- 153,882 pairs of eyeglasses were recycled providing improved vision to thousands of individuals.
- 12,159 individuals were screened with the Vision Van.
- 640 campers attended Camp Dogwood for a week.
- 11 sighted students of visually impaired parents received Educational Grants.
- 1,044 eye exams were provided through Matching Funds.
- 1,886 pairs of eyeglasses were purchased through Matching Funds.
- 22 miscellaneous requests for assistance were provided through Matching Funds.
Your contributions to White Cane also provide assistance to the:
VIP Fishing Tournament – Deaf/Blind Retreat
The lives of thousands of individuals have been touched because of your contributions to White Cane.