The District Governors of North Carolina are requesting nominations of outstanding Lions to be considered for induction into the North Carolina Lions Hall of Fame.
Purpose: The mission of the Hall of Fame is “to honor in perpetuity those Lions whose contributions to Lionism in North Carolina have been of great value.
Criteria: Nominees may be living or deceased. Their contribution(s) should be of enduring value and of major importance to furthering the goals of Lionism in North Carolina.
Instructions: Complete the following in its entirety and submit to your District Governor.
Deadline for Submission: January 31, 2012
1. Name of Nominee: __________________________________________________________
2. Lion’s Title: _________________________________________________________________
3. Date of Death, if applicable: ___________________________________________________
4. Biographical Information of Nominee: (Include name of Lions Club, years of service, leadership positions held, honors, and awards. Add additional pages as needed).
5. List major accomplishments and/or contributions: (Add additional pages as needed)
6. Describe the value and significant impact of the nominee’s contributions to the goals and objectives of Lionism in North Carolina. (Describe how the accomplishments have been relevant and valuable to the North Carolina Lions).
Nomination submitted by: (please print) ______________________________________________
Address of Submitter: ________________________________________________________
Home Telephone: __________________________
Cell Phone: _______________________
Signature of Submitter: _________________________________
Nominations need to be sent to D. Buchter PO box 816 Whiteville, NC 28472